|Sometimes 5 tiny pieces or more were stitched together before having a 3" square.|
|Some patches have a very traditional design.|
|Many of the fabrics have an art deco look.|
|There are materials that remind me of my Asian fabrics.|
|The green and ivory pieces are silk. The blue and white plaid reminds me of boxer shorts!|
1. I could pay someone to quilt it for me as a lap blanket. When doing hand work, I often use a lap quilt. I could put this in my new studio.
2. Next year, I could use it to make porch pillows.
3. I could embroider and embellish it turning the scrappy quilt into a crazy quilt further avoiding the dysfunctional cat and stupid corners of my unfinished projects.
4. I could send it to my sister-in-law, Kay. One of her guild members might like it.
5. I could put it away for later.
Yesterday, I looked on ebay to see what old quilts are bringing in online auctions. Little to Nothing. This quilt top has no monetary value. But, I think that many will agree that it is priceless. What do you think I should do with it?